Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome Demar DeRozan!!!

With the 9th pick the Toronto Raptors select Demar DeRozan!!! I am so excited! This was my pick. I'm just glad Toronto got it right this time! This guy is going to be very special- I just know it!

Now we need to resign Shawn Marion! Our lineup can possibly consist of:

Calderon
Derozan
Marion
Bosh
Bargnani

That is a solid lineup! We just need to get better defensively! I'm thinking through trades, free agency, and our mid-level exception- we need to bolster the bench and get deeper. So far our bench consists of:

PG: Ukic/Douby/Banks
SG: Delfino?
SF: ?
PF: Evans/Humphries
C: O'Bryant

I think we need to trade Humphries, Jawai and Banks and get rid of their contracts. Maybe even get rid of Ukic and get a veteran PG.

Use our free agent money and resign Marion and Delfino..and maybe even Parker. If not Parker, maybe sign someone like Grant Hill or Matt Barnes??

Use the mid-level on Chris Anderson and the LLE on Rasho.

Our lineup would be:

Calderon/Dooling?/Douby
Derozan/Parker?/Hill?
Marion/Delfino/ Barnes?
Bosh/Evans/
Bargnani/Anderson?/Rasho?/Obryant

I'm excited for next season! YAY Derozan!

No comments:

Post a Comment