Sunday, August 9, 2009

Updates #2

Hey everyone

I just want to start of and say that God is good! When God touches something He really does amazing things. After the service I received word that someone (the person wished to remain anonymous) is willing to pay rent for a building for our church!!

The "someone" told me to find a building whether it is a hotel ballroom or community center and he/she is willing to pay the rent for it until we can afford it!

This is awesome news! Please pray for me and Hazel as we look for a place of worship on Wednesday!

God is good man! Expect more of this stuff. Have faith no doubts!

Keep praying! Keep fundraising because we will really need stuff if we get a place of worship.

Today's service went pretty well today! We finally got the mics to work..lol..and we had 28 people come out. So thanks to all that came, I pray that you had an experience with God today.

Please continue to pray for us and I hope you guys have a great week. Also, Bible Study this Thursday is at Marc's house. Please contact us for details.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment